The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Project Banzai

Year
Model/Trim
Eagle Talon TSi

iugrad92turbo

Supporting Member
May 22, 2007
Kalamazoo, Michigan
20210208_191712.jpg
engine almost in.

iugrad92turbo

Supporting Member
May 22, 2007
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Very Nice! Are you going t3 this year with your hx40?
Probably not i may just stay dsm flanged, after talking to Justin about it. Not this year at least, finances are tight after the build. Not this year though , i just want to drive the car and have fun, not push it to the limits.

Last edited:

iugrad92turbo

Supporting Member
May 22, 2007
Kalamazoo, Michigan
So finally got my engine together its been years in the making, got my clutch from sbc, and i feel good. The next step is to get the cars front end done and back on the ground and replace the rear wheel bearings, the dsm will use volk metal craft for parts in the rear. 4 years on this shell so im really happy the progress ive made over the years stay tuned , as iim doing my best to update as i go.

iugrad92turbo

Supporting Member
May 22, 2007
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Well my tre , transmission is in again, sbc clutch installed, new oem tob. Act flywheel resurfaced. Whew been fun for the past few months.
IMG_20210216_152539_556.jpg

iugrad92turbo

Supporting Member
May 22, 2007
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Well update here turbo is on and suspension parts tie, rods,,sway bar links installed that were missing or bad. Coilovers are on the list of things to get next.

iugrad92turbo

Supporting Member
May 22, 2007
Kalamazoo, Michigan
20210219_125745.jpg
Well the turbo and manifold is on, the blanket is next. The tb is being rebuild odds and ends, touch up some stuff and repaint vc. But im really happy with all the progress i made this month.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds