The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Project 3g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
My boss bought his step son (who is 14) a 3g. Well, part of my job this week is ordering and installing a bunch of parts to make it look good & go semi fast. I find stuff avaliable, and he o.k.'s the order. We ordered an AEM cold air intake and a set of Eibach pro springs from RRE (thanx) and a *gasp* ractive universal exhaust, the tunable one. Will be posting pics of the after shots (he he). Let me know what you guys think. :thumb:

I only ever saw 2 cars around here with ractive exhaust and they were both civics with what we call "fart cannons" because they sound like the car is taking a sh!t while it's accelerating... probably just because they are civics though... no offense to anyone who has a civic...

Installed the AEM cold air, exhaust and springs. To my surprise, the ractive exhaust actually sounded good, not raspy or at all like the fart cannons I have heard in the past. Pics will be up later today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back