The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Project 10's for Under 10K Update 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetdsmpwr

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2009
Canton, Michigan
I have finally made some progress on my project 10's. I was able to pick up a 6-bolt motor, drive-shaft, front and rear bumper covers, and a side panel that is in front of the door for $380 thanks to Boosted_out. I started tearing the motor down but I haven't got the head or pan off, probably gonna do that this weekend. I also picked up some 2G wheel lugs for free at the junk yard since the Talon was missing a few. This brings the total spent on this project to $2,505.00 which includes gas money for my buddy who helped me pick up the motor and for my other buddy who towed the shell from New Jersey. Here are some pics:

332o3ly.jpg

wa340z.jpg

5nozlh.jpg

70z1x5.jpg

Nice more pics bro.. And if your building this for 10's why did you get a new back bumped?? Is it because of the holes?? If so they do help bro they release drag, that the bumpers are pretty bad about creating..

I got a new back bumper because I want to move the kill switch to the hatch key-hole for a cleaner look and I don't like how the holes are off-center. I probably will be drilling my own holes eventually. Also, the bumper is all scratched up, so I would have to get it re-painted anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back