The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

progress with my 95 TSi AWD.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yup, they are WDM's. i wish the spokes were straighter. i didn't know they curved like that till i got them. I'm rockin them though, they are still nice lookin :)

I will check on the spring seating. it WAS seated, but i had to redo it a few times, it may have moved...

BTW, i started a build journal on here, now that i'm over 30 posts. FINALLY!!

man that looks really good! I have so much respect for diy jobs

If you'd have told me you were doing this project I could have sent you the rest of my sheet of dry CF...but it would have defeated the whole purpose of the mesh, which is for the AC right? If you block off the middle vents from inside the dash where the ducting is, it will just cause the vents in the door to blow harder. I think I'm just gonna go with a triple pillar pod in my 2g. I used the dry cf to make a panel in my 1g after I removed all of my radio crap. I'll text you some pics when I get a chance.

k. yeah, i have CF sheet and i thought about it. i figured i'd try this first.

check it out...

went to my secret DSM junkyard again. had some new arrivals. lookie what I got. check the receipt for awesome dealeo once again.

Cleaned up:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

only crack is on spark plug cover bolt hole. whoopie do.

DRUMROLL:

Very nice talon. Yeah the Maintenance is a must. Military man? I'm in the AL Army National Guard Myself.

I love your car. What do you have to change to bolt a 2gb talon bumper onto a 2ga car?

Nice job Im loving the stock radio!!LOL I wish I still had mine but it took a crap on me so I had to swap it out.

my volume knob is quirky, JUST like my last one. LOL.

the bumper fits right up, just need a different SMIC duct and the lower air damn.

i really dont wanna remove it, it's so hilarious, and the iPod works with it...

<--------I have a DSM journal going as well, i am trying to add everything there, so be sure to check that

;)

LOL thank you for posting a picture of how you did your gauges! I always see these custom dashes and always felt like too much of a noob to ask how they were done. looks sick btw man keep it up!

yes, i do need to respray the wheel wells. there's not even any rust, it's just worn off hahaha.

SpawnedX, it's very hard to find 1G Valve covers in the junkyards. i pulled one and sold the car and haven't seen another till this one that wasn't cracked.

oh, i did this over the weekend:

$50 from the junkyard, all black but missing power controls.

Now, my Bro has a 2000 Saleen and they come with color-matched door inserts for the power controls. I took my power controls out and hit them up with gloss white paint and it came out pretty nice. it's not ricey lookin, i think it looks nice. i didn't want all black, it looks kinda bland like that.

i know many arent fans, but it looks nice in the daylight.

Looks so sick dude, I am about to do the 2gb Talon front bumper on my 95 gsx :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back