1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Problems with photos not showing up in build thread

Posted by Dat240zg, Jun 4, 2018

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Dat240zg

Dat240zg Probationary Member

Joined Aug 15, 2008
    Rogers, Arkansas
    Chris:

I've been to the help section and posted the pics in my build thread based on the instructions located there. The pics are all hosted off site. I must be doing something wrong, as they're not showing up. Can you help?

Bryan
    Dat240zg

Street Build 262  10

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    It looks like you were putting the URL for the page where the image shows up, not the actual image file. It's easiest to just upload the files as attachments here, but if you want to use bbcode to display them, here is what you would have to do for that site:

1. When viewing one of the pages with the image, like this one (http://forums.hybridz.org/gallery/image/36754-img_9428jpg/) hover over the image. A double diagonal arrow will show up in the upper right of the image. Hover over it.

2. When hovering over the arrow, right click and choose Copy Link Address - or similar text based on the browser you're using.

3. Paste that link into the Image URL field here in the text editor, or manually place it between IMG and /IMG bbcode tags.

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 7K  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. Dat240zg

Dat240zg Probationary Member

Joined Aug 15, 2008
    Rogers, Arkansas
    I knew it had to be something I was doing. Thanks for helping me with it!

Bryan
    Dat240zg

Street Build 262  10

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  4. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    No problem man. Thanks for participating.

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 7K  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM