The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

*****Private track rental- Cecil Dragway (northern MD)- 5/5/13*****

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11secDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 8, 2003
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Opening this up to a few more people....we will have a good mix of cars. Anything from n/a and turbo imports to turbo/nitrous V8s. All are welcome. We have about 10 out of 20 spots filled at this point in less than 24 hours.

K.P. Tuning TRACK RENTAL MAY 5TH CECIL COUNTY DRAG WAY.
Hours- 10Am-5PM
!20 Spots available only! First come first serve.

PRICING- 200$ per racer. Each racer is allowed one spectator at no cost.
This pricing includes a small lunch provided by me for the racer their spectator.
I will have burgers,dogs,pork roll, chips, drinks.
Random spectators are 5$ no food and 10$ with food.

Payments- I am going to need 50% non-refundable deposit for all racers by this sunday march 31st to lock in and hold your spot.
I will then need full payment within in two weeks April 14th to race. This is non-refundable. You can paypal me the money (if you send paypal it must be sent as a gift)
to [email protected], send me a check or get me cash. For those sending Checks or cash please personal message me for my address or text me
at 267-278-5246. When you make the payment, please tell me your full name, car make, model, year and if you will have a spectator with you.
If you will be a paying spectator and you know you would like to go for sure, just make sure to write your full name and send the 5 or 10$.
If you show up the day of that is ok as well just make sure to bring the money the day of. Please understand if you do not pay until the day of
I can not promise there will be enough food for you. I will do my best on this.

Stipulations/back round
- "I broke I cant make it WTF" You can sell your spot to another person, just let me know ahead of time and let me know who sold their spot, and who
they are selling it to.
- Two lanes prepped the entire length
- One lane will be dedicated slick lane and the other is all street tires
- No bull **** please, grown up adults and no crap. I am doing this as fun and I am not making money off this so please
respect the staff and the atmosphere. Here to have a good time and enjoy ourselves.
- Please have all leaks and drips taken care of, over flow bottles ect. ect ect. this is a track rental and there will be staff
but will not be fast as a track day so please understand that.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

Payment is due by Sunday...just making sure you all see that if you are interested. Let me know if you have any questions.

As of late last night we are full pending a few deposits. If those fall through, which they shouldn't, i'll open it back up. If you are interested in getting in still, please let me know and i'll put you on an alternate list.

1.Chris Ginev 91 eclipse gsx - Kp tuned
2.Sean Moore 98 camaro - Kp tuned
3.Matt Beeco s10 - Kp tuned
4.Bob goldey 93 s10 - Kp tuned
5.Dustin Dixon 98 camaro - Kp tuned
6.Chris thomas integra - Kp tuned
7.Scott bastedo mustang
8.Ben Sanders 06 evo Peteyturbo tuned
9.Andrew Knorr mustang
10.Joe buaniw evo – Kp tuned
11.Johnny Stover 93 laser
12. Kyle asplundh camaro
13. kyle koretsky s10 twin turbo nitro performance
14. Matthew Cheung rx7
15. Nicholas Carapellotti 86 monte ss
16.Shane Wilson 06 evo – Kp tuned pending deposit
17.Pat luecke civic coupe psi pro tuned pending deposit
18. Art Wharton mustang – pending deposit
19. David carney single civic – pending deposit
20. Nick fox awd spyder – pending deposit

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back