The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck_3

20+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2002
Juneau, Alaska
i was looking online and found a 99 eclipse gsx for sale with only 38,000 miles on it OMG it looks like its in perfect condition inside and out...and its completely stock! but they are askin $16,000 you think thats a fair price? has leather interior, 5 speed. what are your thoughts?

:dsm:

i just bought my tsi awd (same as a GSX) 2 months ago and paid $8600 fully load leather 5 speed stock. i hope that helps you out

123GONE said:
i just bought my tsi awd (same as a GSX) 2 months ago and paid $8600 fully load leather 5 speed stock. i hope that helps you out

(2G only)Talons have less resale value.

kbb is okay. i use nadaguides.org as well w/ edmunds to figure out used prices.

hmmmmm 38K miles, 99 GSX, one owner????? 16K?

Sounds a little high but it sure does sound like peace of mind that your not gonna be getting someone else's modded jerry rigged hacked POS.

If you get the guy to 13-14K I would jump all over it.

98-99 GSX's IMO are the best.

Gsxtacy

KBB doesnt show there Street value.with gas prices going crazy, small hondas and toyotas are selling like hot cakes. for atleast 500 over there KBB. but this IS a 99 GSX. diffrent from a 1989 Crx HF. so have at it.

mmm... turbo wing, black leather, awd..... if you can get that for 13k id say yeah

well its a 99, so its only 5 years old.
its a "import" so they know its hot and they could sell it to some dumass kid for 16G's,
why would they lower the price to make you happy?
its turbo, and turbo cars are in high demand now
oh and its an import, so its hot and dumass kids who pay sticker price for their cars
make it harder for the rest of us.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back