The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Previous owners=idiots

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysTsi

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Charlotte, North_Carolina
Ok when i bought my talon the 2cnd owner told me that the first owner installed "bigger fuel injectors" the 2cnd owner was to stupid to ask WHAT SIZE? How can i find out how big they are cheap. And should i rewire the fuel pump. would that help performance? And are the "bigger injectors" by themselves helping or hurting the performance.

I have.
K+N Conical
2.5dp no-cat
3" apexi exhaust
MBC at 13psi
Boost guage
Big T28 Killer (on the way)

if there are bigger injectors you car should for the most part be running like POO! from what I understand you need a fuel control(afc safc vpc/gcc....) to set it right. as for the fuel pump rewire, check you voltage at the fuel pump if its below 13 check your ground and check it agin if its still below 13 mabey it would help, kind of a ify situation from what I have read. just make sure if you rewire your fuel pump that you get a GOOD realy. I think that stinger makes some heavy duty ones most car audio shops should have something that would work.
hope this helps

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back