The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Pretty Good Tribute To PAT TILLMAN

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My eyes teared up. That is truly touching. Thank you.

My hope is that Pat, and the rest of the armed forces [from all countries], will always be remembered with similar respect.

Thanks for sharing the video link!

Keep this thread on topic.

I know first hand how easy it would be to take it off the rails, so don't.

There was a hour long documentary on Pat Tillman. I cant remember the channel right now but what an American. He lived the American dream, I cant see anyone not recognizing his love for everything he did.. And all that he achieved, in such a short period of time.

It was on ESPN classic or ESPN 2, I saw it myself and it was a very good documentary. Pat Tillman's story is unbelievable, he was a true American and a very good man. I'd love to sit and watch it again if I can ever find it. I'll have to watch this video too when I get home.

man, that guy was a true hero. Many people don't join the military to "serve their country".

Lets be real, many people do it for the benefits/money/better life.

This guy was a millionare already and he really did join to "serve his country".

I joined the military too, but for the three reasons i stated above.

Awesome tribute...

but seriously, what a waste. The same for all the people/troops that lost their lives fighting for oil.....

When Tillman got wasted I knew something was up. My friend is in the same platoon. I called the President trying to find out info. I didnt get the president, but I did get him on the phone within 6 hours. He also told me to never call the President again.

I know Pat was a good man, but what many people don't know is that his brother joined with him. And his brother is still in, cannot say where due to OPSEC, but he is kicking ass hardcore. Two great Americans, I wish I could have met Pat they made it seem like he was the most down to earth guy. I heard they loved playing football with him on their team.

And Pat wasnt a millionare, if your net worth is more than 2.5 million you are discharged from the military. They feel like you will have monetary influence over your superiors.

TJGoSurf said:
When Tillman got wasted I knew something was up. My friend is in the same platoon. I called the President trying to find out info. I didnt get the president, but I did get him on the phone within 6 hours. He also told me to never call the President again.

I know Pat was a good man, but what many people don't know is that his brother joined with him. And his brother is still in, cannot say where due to OPSEC, but he is kicking ass hardcore. Two great Americans, I wish I could have met Pat they made it seem like he was the most down to earth guy. I heard they loved playing football with him on their team.

And Pat wasnt a millionare, if your net worth is more than 2.5 million you are discharged from the military. They feel like you will have monetary influence over your superiors.

Yea I'll bet his squadron football team was pretty stoked about him being on!

a_scobel said:
Yea I'll bet his squadron football team was pretty stoked about him being on!

Rangers don't have a football league on base. They don't mix well with outsiders, I am only permitted because I was prior service with a shooting history.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back