The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Precision gen 2 6266 ball bearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmw335ikt

Proven Member
Sep 23, 2015
Crown Point, Indiana
hello I'm looking at getting this turbo and just want to know where to feed the oil line from pte says from the oil filter housing with no restriction. Others say from the head

I just want to make sure bc it's a big purchase and want to do it right
They say -4 an oil feed from oil filter housing with no restriction and -10 an oil drain tube. Thanks

Oil filter housing for either BB or JB turbo. If the turbo is Ball Bearing it should come from PTE with a restrictor in the "feed" on the top portion of the CHRA so feeding it from the oil filter housing will be fine. If the turbo is journal bearing you would feed it from the filter housing regardless.

I've called and asked. When I called about my JB 6262, they told me to feed from my OFH with no restictor. When I called about my BB 6262, they told me unrestricted from the head. I had it previously fed from the OFH with a .035" restrictor but it was too much pressure. I run a -10AN return with a straight and a 45* end. Running it unrestricted from the head seemed to be my best bet. I was only nervous because it's getting the oil after it has gone through the engine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back