The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Power Transistor wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaffo

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2009
toronto, ON_Canada
Hello

Decided to clean up engine bay and in doing so cut the 7th wire (Blue with Black stripe) and for the life of me I cannot find the little tab I had to it so I cant remember what that wire tapped into, or better said feeds or gives?

If memory serves me right I thought I simply cut off another plug in engine bay but cannot remember.

Where do I tap or connect this wire to?

Did a search and cannot be certain as to where it does go.

Thank you!

You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

I have a coil on plug and if memory serves me right, the wires had to be switched or something but I know when I brought the wires in from engine bay there was the 1 wire I clipped and that potentially is the wire the name tag slipped off.

My issue is that the entire engine bay harnesses are sitting on passenger foot well. So didn't want to be guessing at things.

There is a small connector that was by firewall that was grounded to same ground loop where the block and factory ground for battery were. Has a red wire too. That is the next one I have to eliminate or use. Not sure what it is or if I need it. Looked at the 2g engine harness link but couldn't find this little sucker!

Anyhow thank you kindly!!!!

This is the engine bay now so far!

BEFORE sigh...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

AFTER!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back