The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G power loss aftet 30 min

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariman

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2011
CA, California
Like a title said, after 30min loss power, when start engine and drive after warm, the car feel good, feel the psi of boost very good, push nice, but after 30 min at the same psi feel bad, car feel heavy and psi no push.
Can you help me.
Thanks.

It sounds like everything under the hood is just heat soaking and because of that the ECU is pulling timing affecting boost and power. Do you have your exhaust shield still on the manifold and turbo? Is the car showing any signs of overheating? Also when everything is heating up you may be developing a boost leak. Hard to tell with out a timing or fuel trim log.

No heat shield in the manifold, the water temp is always between 180-195, my trims are low= 90, mid=100 and hi=95, i have scanmaster3.
Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back