The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Powdercoating Places near Clarksville

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avenged5

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 22, 2008
Clarksville, Tennessee
Anyone know of any trustworthy powdercoating places near clarksville or in the area?

theres one in nashville on the north eastern side, forgot name tho. ill try to get address out of my iphone later for you, lost it last night -_-

well given that this kid alex who has my valve cover...if i ever get it! i'll be wanting it done in black chrome. and the letters dark blue

and whenever i can get some steelies with good tires on them i got some rims id like powdercoated the same black chrome with the lip left silver

Ill have my powder coating rig up and running soon if you're interested!

I just may be. :thumb:

Any idea on price for prepping and coating my vc?

And another quick question. You think you could do everything on this well cover so that the mitsubishi and emblem stays polished?

Attachments

• spwc.jpg
    spwc.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 403
Here's some pics of my freshly powder coated valve cover. Also check out the rad spark plug cover!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back