The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Post your latest purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non dsm :p

2007 Yzf600R
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Joe Rocket Helmet

Yamaha Full Leather Jacket

Kinda spoiled myself LOL

All components to assemble, time, and drop the 6 bolt in the Talon this weekend. :D Should be assembled by Thursday.

Sig Sauer Pro 2020, it goes bang.

What can I say? Been a little busy supporting our economy. Lol

Full exhaust: I have to say, with the R.R.E. downpipe and testpipe mixed with the Apexi N1 catback,
this exhaust has an INCREDIBLE sound. I love it. I did so much research trying to find exactly which
pieces to put together to make it sound the way I wanted it to and I got it spot on. It is exactly the
sound I wanted. It has a low rumble with a really nice purr when giving it some gas. It also has that
formula car sound when decelerating but it doesn't overdo it. Also, it isn't that loud at all. Which I like.
I hate those obnoxiously loud cars that just seem WAY to loud for no reason. This one is just right.

Classic setup!

I bought this (LOL!):

on ebay found a seller with a hks sqq IV for 75 shipped. Vs 325 for most of the local and supporting shops so i picked it up as it was a brand new in the box item for the price.

unfortunately never looked where the seller was located and the guy was in Malaysia.

he shipped it via fed ex and it showed up in 5 days. it was in anchorage Alaska this morning and it was delivered to me at 3pm today. its a totally legit unit and they are a registered hks vendor. I gotta love the exchange rate. might see what he wants for a set of hks cams

tracking for any who doubt.

here is the fedex tracking number

3 days from Malaysia to NY not to f'in bad

Cost: 1 beer to pay for the leash the girl was walking her on...then a shitton of vet money, toy money, food money, etc. New adoptee; Kaya

Cost: 1 beer to pay for the leash the girl was walking her on...then a shitton of vet money, toy money, food money, etc. New adoptee; Kaya

Damn adorable.

This morning purchases in the seemingly never ending quest to get the Talon finished.

1 : AC Center Vent
2 : About $50 in fasteners/bolts
3 : Front Trans mount.. because I forgot that the 2G's front mount is on the trans. -.- Imagine my shock when I bolted up the driver mount as the engine was hoovering in the bay... and realized I was about 3 inches shy of reaching the front mount. Damn 2G's.

shep stage 3 evoIII 1st and input shaft

Last edited by a moderator:

154k Miles, Blown Head Gasket, Brand new roof and axles, completely stock minus wheels. Paid 40 bucks! Not bad for a 96 GST Spyder!

Either that's a typo or you stole that car and misplaced $40!

For me:

Energy Suspension:
Front & Rear control arm bushings
Front & Rear shock bushings
Front & Rear sway bar bushings

2G AWD Fuel Tank cover (my donors was very rusted)
2G Infinity tweeters (currently blown)
Passengers side door handle (currently broken)
Passengers side black airback (currently pealing)
2G Eclipse 3rd brake light

Couple of these. The banjo bolt threads for the turbo oil feed were pretty awful from a previous head that I had to pull it from because I'm missing the bolt from the head I'm currently running. Don't know if the shop didn't return it when I had some decking and valve seat work done on the head, or if I put it down somewhere after removing it for cleaning.. either way, it's MIA and I'm SOL.

Going to have to trim it down in length a bit, but everything else lines up fairly well. Will have to see tonight if it holds the crush washer right.

As a side note, it's practically impossible to find a 10x1.25 banjo in the city here. I'd have to go to RTM or the dealership, the latter being a big maybe if they'd even be able to get it in, and wait weeks (and pay out the rear in shipping for the former) when I need to drop the engine in this weekend.

THESE

Couple of these. The banjo bolt threads for the turbo oil feed were pretty awful from a previous head that I had to pull it from because I'm missing the bolt from the head I'm currently running. Don't know if the shop didn't return it when I had some decking and valve seat work done on the head, or if I put it down somewhere after removing it for cleaning.. either way, it's MIA and I'm SOL.

Going to have to trim it down in length a bit, but everything else lines up fairly well. Will have to see tonight if it holds the crush washer right.

As a side note, it's practically impossible to find a 10x1.25 banjo in the city here. I'd have to go to RTM or the dealership, the latter being a big maybe if they'd even be able to get it in, and wait weeks (and pay out the rear in shipping for the former) when I need to drop the engine in this weekend.

I just made one last time I needed one. I had leaking fuel at,the filter and broke two trying to tighten it down. I cleaned every surface and still leaked next day. Couldn't find a new one anywhere and needed my car so I found a bolt drilled it used it and no more leak:D

Can you guess whats inside??

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347407172452.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347407172452.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 56
Last purchases

Aem wideband

98 flash ecu

Gopro Hero

Airsoft D-boys Kac pdw ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back