The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Post your latest purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul, what's with the blackberry? Are you a big fan?
Yeah, I like Blackberry. Though I think I'm like 1 of 28 people in the world that still do. LOL I like having an actual keypad and where I live, Blackberrys consistantly get better service/reception than any other device. The fit and finish and build quality of the 9900 is top notch.

Yeah, I like Blackberry. Though I think I'm like 1 of 28 people in the world that still do. LOL I like having an actual keypad and where I live, Blackberrys consistantly get better service/reception than any other device. The fit and finish and build quality of the 9900 is top notch.
The company I work for, blackberry is the main thing. Cooperate encourages it.

And about SNK... oh yeah, that game is one of a kind. I should of sold my Marvel vs Capcom II when it was still valued over 100 bucks easy. Now it's on ps3:ohdamn:

And Kris, Weds or Axis? I was about to get them also, but I'm settling for the Axis version.

Evo III turbo with FP manifold... haven't put them on yet but they work great as paperweights... (don't have supporting mods yet)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You can run that E316g at stock boost with no supporting mods. Just an FYI. Looks good though!

My latest purchase:

Anyone else ever have any issues with boost spiking and then dropping off when using one of these? As if the ball were sticking?

I do. There's a lot of stuff with those controllers because of their type... but lets take the question to tech. I had a thread I started on it, you can find it in my started threads.

I don't get it. google is marketing some online thing by way of selling you a no contract price ($399looks good at 1st glance btw) the nexus phone -that you provide means of connecting to the internet?

Got sick of payin verizon 150 a month for 2 phones. so now i bought this phone and pay t mobile 60 a month (30 a phone) for me and wife. 100 min unlim text unlim data.

#### verizon, so sick of them and their stupid changed, killing unlimited data. basically now if you want to keep unlimited data at Verizon you have to completely buy a new phone outright, no more subsidized upgrades for you! I might as well buy a phone outright that is unlocked for cheaper and pay cheaper per month imo. tmobile is good where i live.

You can run that E316g at stock boost with no supporting mods. Just an FYI. Looks good though!

My latest purchase:

Anyone else ever have any issues with boost spiking and then dropping off when using one of these? As if the ball were sticking?

If that is used then yes i have had the same issue. The turn nob wasnt glued to the screw so when you thought you were backing off to less boost, it actually didnt move the ball. make sure when its lose all the way you can hear the ball if you shake it. otherwise you might have to unscrew the turn nob all the way and put some glue in the threads to stick to the screw

Bought some seat time in this:

Or maybe this:

To race here:

For this:

Any questions? haha

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is used then yes i have had the same issue. The turn nob wasnt glued to the screw so when you thought you were backing off to less boost, it actually didnt move the ball. make sure when its lose all the way you can hear the ball if you shake it. otherwise you might have to unscrew the turn nob all the way and put some glue in the threads to stick to the screw

Good to know. It is used and but I hooked it up to my air compressor and it seemed to work flawless. But on the car, it spikes to 20 and then drops to 15 or so pretty rapidly. I'm thinking the ball is sticking until 20psi. Maybe I'll try a drop of oil. :hmm:

Good to know. It is used and but I hooked it up to my air compressor and it seemed to work flawless. But on the car, it spikes to 20 and then drops to 15 or so pretty rapidly. I'm thinking the ball is sticking until 20psi. Maybe I'll try a drop of oil. :hmm:

maybe 3 in 1 oil, not motor oil..... loosen it all the way and see if you hear the ball rattle, if it doesnt you know that your ball is stuck, you can take out the ball and spring pretty easily. i bet you its the nob to the screw that needs to be reglued. you can back off the nob all the way and it will stop as if its at low boost, but the internal screw will still be tight because the threads arent stuck to the nob for accurate turning. its an easy fix. my new one works grand, no sticking when fully loose i hear the ball rattle as it should.

I had to rebuild my hallman.. the spring had shattered on the previous owner. Now it's a pain in the ass to adjust but she works great now.

Tial wastegate n Prothane motor mounts, time for a stiffer motor with cleaner shifts and extrenal control.

Attachments

• PolyMounts (3).jpg
    PolyMounts (3).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0077.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 66
We have a thread in the Private Hangout called "Epic Score" discussing the best deals we've ever gotten- some of mine are:

- A complete set of brand new takeoff Evo VIII rods, pistons, rod bearings, and rings from Slowboy Racing on eBay for $92 with free shipping. Obviously that's been a while...Slowboy hasn't had a machine shop since the business went into the ground a few years ago.

- A brand new in-box ACT2100 kit for my GSX, also on eBay from an individual seller, for $107 shipped.

We have a thread in the Private Hangout called "Epic Score" discussing the best deals we've ever gotten- some of mine are:

- A complete set of brand new takeoff Evo VIII rods, pistons, rod bearings, and rings from Slowboy Racing on eBay for $92 with free shipping. Obviously that's been a while...Slowboy hasn't had a machine shop since the business went into the ground a few years ago.

- A brand new in-box ACT2100 kit for my GSX, also on eBay from an individual seller, for $107 shipped.

dang justin, that is an epic score. i wish i had gotten an epic score on my BEP housing and oil feed and drain lines :( hahaha shep is about to get all my $ though :(

My latest for my car is ECMlink V3 lite

for my gun collection is S&W MP-15 (ar-15)

18x9 +38 LM20's. Saw the picture of the black Evo on the CCW website and I had to have some. :D They got made and sent out pretty quick too; only took about one month from the time I ordered to the time they were delivered to my door.

:thumb:

Baller!

Nice Justin, we need an thread like that. I have alot of scores I could share, here's a couple:
Metallic blue powdercoated valve cover $40
New Venom fuel rail $40
New Comp 272 cams $100

My latest, Punishment Racing T3 mani n dump tube - $50

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back