The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Post your latest purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2014 yamaha fz09. The only red one in the state. It came off the truck and sat with zero miles and no gas in it until I bought it :) specs are 113hp- 65ftlbs (60 @ 3krpm) triple cylinder- got it for 7.9 out the door. More power than it's triple rivals like triump , Agusa, and apprilla. The suspension isn't great but it's cheaper and easier than getting power. It has 3 different maps I can change on the fly.

Standard mode- B (bi*** mode)- A (asshole wheelie mode) the mag 1/4 time is 10.6 something. Will hopefully get close to that this summer. Needs to warm up. It also tells me my MPG while riding- I've gotten up into the high 50s on the interstate.

BUUUUMMMP!!!

Heres mine!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
"]
[/URL]

Nice ceiling welder :p btw if that was your car at the shootout. I love the high rise spoiler on the convertable. Sweet shit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 35
Clean? Absolutely. Cleanest one I've ever seen? Nahh. Tim built a trans for my buddys (slantedJ) SL-r.. Because it was going to out in the elements whenever driven, it was given many color and clear coats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtjXzMTDyg]My SL-R's Transmission from TMZ Performance - YouTube[/ame]

New daily driver. It's AWD and turbocharged.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair of factory under-seat subwoofers.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 36
A new car LOL. '93 AWD with 672xx original miles on the chassis and an SBR 6-bolt swap with 19k on it and a brand new semi-built trans:

Yes I'm aware that my oil pressure gauge was disconnected (connected it a few days ago) and my brake light was on even though the brake was down.

Car mods on hold for a bit...but there's so much room for activities!

I finally had some money to buy some goodies!!! It has been forever. Unfortunately with my work schedule I am paying for them to be installed at my friends shop (ugh). But the car is either going to sit there another half year or more... or I can pay to have this stuff installed and make it drive-able again so looking at it like that it is an easier decision to make...

The cat is not new though... that is just Chimaira wanting to be in every picture I have to take...

I think it is an optical illusion. Haha. She is probably just rubbing up against it. She is an attention whore though so she'll jump on any chance to impress. Apparently this time she wants to show that she can lift a 12lb flywheel haha.

bought this 96 civic ex coupe 5spd 160k miles from a friend for $1500 for a daily driver so that I can focus on making the talon quicker without worrying as much about breaking it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back