The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post your favorite modified car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballin' GS said:
Wow you really don't know how to spell the work 'hater' do you?

ahhh.....its....."word"....yeah..... :p just playin man why doesnt everyone calm down alittle bit eh ?

Here is one amazing VW that was made in the early 80's. Unfortunately it was only availible in Europe :mad:

It is called the Bimotor Scirocco
It had twin 1.8L 16 Valve engines. What was really amazing is that they ran sequentailly(sp?) OMG
Sub 5 sec. 0-60 times and all this was availible in 1983 :thumb:

The pics are too big so I cannot post them. Just check out this link.

http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/history/bimotor/

Do-Luck skyline with Candy purple on black paintjob...same color i plan on painting my car

One of the sexiest cars EVER, but only one of the many i wish i owned

Attachments

• BNR34_02.jpg
    BNR34_02.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 165
  • BNR34_03.jpg
    BNR34_03.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 165
That Skyline's got some crazy wheels. I'm not really sure if I like them or not...

Wiggy44k said:
That Skyline's got some crazy wheels. I'm not really sure if I like them or not...

they are do-luck double-six's with some kinda weird wheel covers they make for em. No idea why, but i remember seeing them on the do-luck site.

Amar1995 said:
Here is one amazing VW that was made in the early 80's. Unfortunately it was only availible in Europe :mad:

It is called the Bimotor Scirocco
It had twin 1.8L 16 Valve engines. What was really amazing is that they ran sequentailly(sp?) OMG
Sub 5 sec. 0-60 times and all this was availible in 1983 :thumb:

The pics are too big so I cannot post them. Just check out this link.

http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/history/bimotor/

WOW, I am a big VW fan also, and IU always wondered what started the twin engine VW fad.

It also looks kind of like oettinger 16v heads on those engines. but I'm not for certain on that.

I'd have to say a Stock Red 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX... yeah, it spanks all those other cars posted above. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back