The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post your fav shot of your car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiGoesPsSsSst

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2003
Swansea, Massachusetts
Lets see the best pic ever taken of your car.Stupid thread yes I know but im bored :p
21218spoolin4.JPG

I'll contribute. But it is hard for me to decide since I take billion pictures of my car. I have a bunch more but I am really fond of this one..Not sure. Maybe the lighting and the angle of my car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

RedTurboEclipse said:
damn that is PHAT.. if i didnt own a dsm and saw that on the road id be intimidated..
I know looks like a damned skyline! What fmic is that?

C6, that bumper looks naked. :cool:

Here's my favorite, only because it's the only pic I have of it since I brought it home last week.

I like these too (from the ones i have on my computer)

Attachments

• mini-eleanorshotass.jpg
    mini-eleanorshotass.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 482
  • mini-eleanorbackleft.jpg
    mini-eleanorbackleft.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 473
RedTurboEclipse said:
damn that is PHAT.. if i didnt own a dsm and saw that on the road id be intimidated..

Heh thanks man,Iv'e always loved your car too.im sportin the SBR 2g front mount ;)

here's a pic of my Evil POS..when I took it home, this pic is about 8 or 9 months old....dan

Attachments

• evilpos2.jpg
    evilpos2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 428
Here's a picture of my car just a couple days before someone hit her in the passenger side quarter panel.

Are those roja wheels?

Never heard of em,but thier exactly what im looking for,for my car.Any more info on those?

Chicago Skyline

Attachments

• BestPIcEvar.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 531
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back