The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Post your clean 1g's here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

just missing my catch can but engine bay is done for this year. next year it gets the holes filled and a complete repaint

love it super clean :hellyeah:

My three month old son sitting on the Valve cover!

Still not the best picture. Also the fuel cell isn't in yet so missing some fuel lines..

How thick were the plates you finished the frame off with?Looks like a sic build,have you ever considered the 3g MC?What color is the car,?,looks sharp!

Thanks, the plates were 1/4 inch steel. as for the paint not sure some type of grey metallic flake, Justin has the paint code. What is the 3g MC?? Master Cylinder? if so, no but going to check into it.

Dave thanks alot man, I like how clean everything is. What's the plans for that beast this coming up season? Low 9's or 8's huh? You're running a non power steering rack right?

Thanks Alex

Thanks! Plans are 8s with the hx40, but first need to nail good 60fts. The car is 600lbs lighter then last year, so it should be nasty!
No just a power rack with looped lines.

I took a hiatus to build a Whippled Lightning and an LSx FD RX7 now its time to get a new converter and get some numbers.

I took a hiatus to build a Whippled Lightning and an LSx FD RX7 now its time to get a new converter and get some numbers.

Nice rebuild, looks clean, can't wait to see it finished :thumb:

Got the winter wheels and tires back on, gave her a bath and a wax, just waiting for some snow to play in ;)

Attachments

• 542669_986538991297_1382066092_n.jpg
    542669_986538991297_1382066092_n.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 75
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back