The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Post your 1G's. Who drives/has the ugliest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol.

I was 30 feet away in my apartment bedroom.

I pretty much wanted to beat down the guy who did it...But I found out who did it

Instead of getting him back, I ####ed his Girlfriend instead ;)

95RedRS said:
Lol.

I was 30 feet away in my apartment bedroom.

I pretty much wanted to beat down the guy who did it...But I found out who did it

Instead of getting him back, I ####ed his Girlfriend instead ;)

you're an asshole. someone saran wraps your car and you go and #### their girlfriend. were they at least broken up when you did that?

THE REAL DEAL said:
you're an asshole. someone saran wraps your car and you go and #### their girlfriend. were they at least broken up when you did that?

yo, it's not like he said he raped her, obviously she wanted on ROFL doesn't make him an asshole

cs82685 said:
yo, it's not like he said he raped her, obviously she wanted on ROFL doesn't make him an asshole

no that's an asshole move regardless. especially if he knew that she was with someone. ive been going through something similar lately and that kinda pisses me off.

Lol.

She asked me the kiss her, then that led to a blowjob, that led to my bedroom...And I knew they were together while I was doing it...And He found out and I told him what I did.

Dont #### with a mans car.

THE REAL DEAL said:
no that's an asshole move regardless. especially if he knew that she was with someone. ive been going through something similar lately and that kinda pisses me off.

An asshole move is touching my car and denying it and then running your mouth off about me and trying to start shit

She pursued me...I wasnt gonna say no dont rip my pants off.

95RedRS said:
Lol.

She asked me the kiss her, then that led to a blowjob, that led to my bedroom...And I knew they were together while I was doing it...And He found out and I told him what I did.

Dont #### with a mans car.

that's still messed up. at least you told him what happened though. that's the least i would ask for is for the other guy to tell me that my girlfriend is a whore.

Messed up or not I dont really care...He's still with her apparently for her to express how much she "Loves him" she has to sleep with other guys. Just another notch on my bedpost...

P.s. He did it to my car twice.

To get back on topic, I found another picture of the in-progress stage of my FWD worth posting.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back