The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post your 1G's. Who drives/has the ugliest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMcamaro

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 25, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I think I have a shot at the ugliest drivable talon.
Before I fixed the windows. (pink duck tape LOL)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes I drive this everyday. perfect winter beater. gets more looks than my FWD with the bodykit and vented BOV.

This is gonna be a good thread because it'll make me feel better about my car. ROFL

I'm just waiting until after the snow goes away and I'm getting new fenders and having it painted satin black. I have a set of "spyder" wheels (that's what the guy told me they were) that i'm painting gold with some fuzion zri's that I'll be putting on too. Thankfully it won't look like that forever.

Sorry but that statian looks cheap and getto

I saw a 240 painted good, the paint was good but.....It still looked cheap ass junk box

I feel a little better, but I still see junk when I look at mine. The bottom half of one side of the car wasn't repainted, and the top half was. Too bad the paint is really crappy, and is faded to orange. So it's 3 colors. And there's clear coat chippage, the door sometimes hits the fender on the driver's side which in turn messed up both panels, there's tiny rust spots on the roof and front bumper as well. Looking to fix that sometime soon...

Here is my DD FWD T. Laser. Hopefully my evo3 16G (from PSI) will behere this week or next. FMIC should be here by Friday. I'm going to rip apart the head and do HG and time (again just got done not 8 months ago). But hey it runs only pushing out 6 psi on the blown 14B.

Mitsu RacerX said:
nice rubber bands, damn.

They came with the car 205/40 16. The only prob is every little bump i feel it.
Can't complain only paid 300.00 for the car.

JOEY A said:
Sorry but that statian looks cheap and getto

I saw a 240 painted good, the paint was good but.....It still looked cheap ass junk box

i havent painted it satin yet......

that's just some half ass flat black i did almost a year ago.

Mitsu RacerX said:

Those aren't DUBS! ROFL

GSX_RCR said:
Those aren't DUBS! ROFL

I laugh each time i see it and its on my car. I always forget to remove it. My son always gets a kick out of seeing it though. the kid I bought it from had tried to put all this stereo equipment in it. He even cut out the back seat.

It didn't come with those wheels, we thought the wheels it came on were rubbing the calipers so we threw those on there and then never took them off. Now it's even uglier because it lacks a motor and transmission, interior is pretty well stripped and well, it unfortunately has about 3 fist size dents in the front passenger fender :|
It's only the ugliest I've owned.

ahem... I have the hotness !!!!!

Mitsu RacerX said:

Ill buy your side skirts?

JOEY A said:
Ill buy your side skirts?

Actually I have the whole kit Front, side and back. The kid I bought the car from said the kit was from a 93 AWD talon. Here in a couple of weeks I might be selling the kit. :D

Auto RS T said:
This is mine 3 yrs ago. I just drove it. :thumb:

Jim, yours was the first one I thought of LOL

Anyone remember the black Talon at the end of one of the Modified Mag issues? It had chains on it! WTF

hewhoisknot said:
Hahahaha, after I saw his lift on this thread I immediately went to the snap-on site and looked it up, looks to be about and around $3000
As im sure half of tuners did LOL. A lift like that would be a DREAM to have for my car, I HATE jacking it up and putting it on jackstands, I never seem to have enough room to work on my car. We have one like that at my work and it works real well, not snapon though. Im going to look into one.

Leave it to snap-on to create the best in the market ROFL
my buddy just got a "complimentary" snap-on carheart jacket. What it really means is...thanks for dropping your life savings on us!!!! Its been a Pleasure!!! :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back