The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Post the mileage of your DSM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My 91 had 68,000 on it when I bought it. The first major breakdown (Jumped timing due to seperated harmonic dampener) at 69,000.

100k on my 98 GST. ZERO miles on the new 6bolt though!:rocks:

2 1g's over 200k. Also at my work there is an old guy with a 90 gsx who bought it brand new in '89, the first one at the dealer. 80k now and the thing is f ing MINT. But yeah its broke, getting a new steering rack, ps pump and lines.

I'll try to get a pic of the odometer on my uncles TSi AWD. 17k miles. it's a '92. black on black. it is his winter car

Just over 97K on my bone stock internals '98 motor. Runs strong and only has a bad case of lifter tick. Will be fixed when cams go in :thumb:

My 99 GSX has 82,XXX on the stock engine internals and about 20,000 on the TRE trans.

Here is a pic of my odometer from a few months ago.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

90 FWD Turbo DSM - 215,000KM and still going strong.
92 AWD DSM - 250,000KM, just got it and I've been fixing all the little problems for the last week or so.

This has been hashed out on a couple different forums and it seems like CompuBob is the only one here to give me a run for the money. Others out there have greater milage than me but they arn't many. Fresh look at my odometer tells me 293491 and it's been parked for over a year undergoing mods and repairs (Yes iv'e been lazy)

95 Talon ESi 224,000 Miles (360,000 Km)
98 Eclipse GSX 112,000 Miles (180,000 Km)
91 Talon TSi AWD 93,000 Miles (150,000 Km)
90 Talon TSi AWD 162,000 Miles (260,000 Km)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back