The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Post the BEST looking DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

...................................................................................................

Attachments

• complete 011.jpg
    complete 011.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 588
Originally posted by owndjoo
i think my friend sam's 1g is the ish. gotta luv the stockness that looks sooo clean

Supra RSP paint:thumb: i luv this car

fawkin bad, what sie skirts are those though? :thumb: ...RSP paint = expensiveness!!!

but here goes...my car LOL

Attachments

• black_wheels.jpg
    black_wheels.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 563
^^^Dude Nice 1G that thing is badass lets trade.Love that Blue too.:thumb:

i believe that belongs to a guy named Manny. definetly one of the cleanest 1gs ive seen...maybe the best. ive tried to get that front bumper before but its no use, no one makes it. its a one off and the orginal make doesnt make it out of respect of someones passing.

What body kit is this? Seems to be a slightly modified 1998 bumper. What about the side skirts and the wing?

Attachments

• leobk.jpg
    leobk.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 497
One of my favorite second gens

Attachments

• nicepaint.jpg
    nicepaint.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 462
Damn mad 2g's. What about mine?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:thumb:

Originally posted by ~97TalonTSi~
This just might be my favorite DSM, I'm surprised no one already posted it so here it is for us all to drool over...

Dan Cokic's 93 GSX, oh and it runs 9s too.

Look back aways, I did post it already, just a different picture.;)

Originally posted by ~97TalonTSi~
This just might be my favorite DSM, I'm surprised no one already posted it so here it is for us all to drool over...

Dan Cokic's 93 GSX, oh and it runs 9s too.

Dan's car was hella nice. But he has since sold the car to someone in California and no longer has it. Who knows if its still running what it use too.

Killer car though. Props to Pruven.

The two best 1g's are one guys name is Albert and hes from Hawaii DSM.... and the other is the Raul's gsx check out Prostreetindustries page and its on the customer cars sections...i cant seem to locate the pics but they are the nicest 1gs Ive ever seen

Originally posted by BoostinAWD
Too much rice for me. Now these are nice!!!! :)

:thumb:

Anyone have the pic of the White 2G witht the Buddy Club Body Kit...thats my favorite...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back