The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Post the BEST looking DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax guys, im just giving you 2ger's trouble for the fun of it. there was a post in which the vendor of darkside racing showed a pic of a customers car. it was a red 1g.....ill try and find it......

I honestly think my 1g looks pretty good, but it's all stock except for springs/shocks ;)

Pics:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Me and my roomate's car:

Originally posted by awd4g63
I honestly think my 1g looks pretty good, but it's all stock except for springs/shocks ;)

i couldnt agree more.. heres my car when it was just lowered/clear corners, before i had to put the nasty white rims on :talon:

Damn that looks good :thumb:

Why'd you have to put the white rims on?

the accident that caused this damage to my suspension:
http://members.shaw.ca/blackdsm/curbdamage.jpg
screwed up one of the wheels pretty good. i already had to borrow a bit of money from my mom for the repair, so i didnt have a ton of cash for wheels to get back on the road. no gunmetal wheels like mine were for sale, even at wreckers and everything, and the set of four white ones was like half the cost of getting my smacked-up wheel fixed, so i bought em. one day il get another wheel like the originals, or aftermarket ones for that matter

yea, basically needed every part of the suspension on that corner replaced. i got an awesome deal on the parts, and labor was cheap too. still ended up costing about $700 canadian to get goin again, not including the new wheels ($150 canadian for 4), still needs a new shock and axle cuz its bent on that corner, and some minor frame straightening :cry: before its good as new again. expensive mistake :mad:

Originally posted by GalantGSR91
how exactly did you do it?

being a typical teenage idiot :shhh:

went to take a shortcut that involved driving in the encoming lane for about half a block on a fairly dead street late at night to avoid having to drive about six blocks to get around the median back to the side street i wanted to get on. no cars were within site when i looked, so i went. redlined 1st and shifted to second as headlights appear out of an apparent blind spot i couldnt see from where i checked. almost hit redline in second when im coming up fast on the side street, which now had a car about to pull onto the road coming at me. i still had plenty of time before the car coming at me woulda been really close, but i panicked and tried to corner too fast on the damp road, locking up the brakes trying to take the corner, and sliding completely perpendicular into the curb @ about 50 km/h, leaving the front corner wheel hanging on by only a twisted shred of the control arm. luckily enough, the rear wheel slid nicely up a wheelchair access ramp preventing any damage there. anyway, yeah typical teenage idiot mistake, learned a hard lesson there and everyone on the streets is safer for it :thumb:

wow did i ever hijack this thread :laugh:

Originally posted by EuroGSTSpyder
gotta say...signal had a great pic and agreat car!! I havent seen many spyders on here though..there gotta be some really nice spyders out there too right?? Cucumbers is nice..no doubt but there gotta be more of them out here?
I know..why Spyders...but I lovem y car and I wanna se some more pics of nice spyders too:)
Here's one of some stranger.

Attachments

• white car.jpg
    white car.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 782
Since she's not mine anymore (although I'd LOVE to have her back) can I post up some of my old 91 AWD?

Since she's not mine anymore (although I'd LOVE to have her back) can I post up some of my old 91 AWD?

Now why did it put that up 3 times??? Hmmm. Anyways, here's a couple more.

for spyders i would have to say cucumbers car, 1st gens would have to be arctic tsi and hard top 2nd gen would have to be signal IMO. I love my spyder though. i wanna get another one though but hardtop.:thumb:

Brendon:dsm:

ArcticTsi's car is by far the best looking 1g I have ever seen. I want to get a 90-91 1g in white to match my 2g when I get out of school. I love this car:

105461sigpic.jpg

:thumb:

I would have to say Black93TSi has the best looking, so so clean the way it should be:thumb: Plus i have a passion for all black 1Gtalons:p

Im really surprised no one has posted a pic aof Andre's GSX. Clean factory look with the most unique mod I have seen on a DSM. Wish I had the $20k to buy it. I think its around 450whp now too.

Attachments

• andre\'s gsx.jpg
    andre\'s gsx.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 610
I love these two cars...
Dan's car,

Arctictsi's car,

Attachments

• cnv0060.jpg
    cnv0060.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 613
Definatley with you on that one man... they are both my favorite ones too..

But i have to say Dan from Pruven has my vote for best DSM of all

Great looking car
Did well in the Ultimate Street Car Challenge
and Low 10's with full interior plus subs in the trunk

How great is that

:dsm: :talon:

i totally forgot about andres gsx. very nice and the targa looks real good.

Brendon:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back