The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post drunk posts here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't think of anything witty to say. I'll come back later.

I'll buy if you show up haha... It's probably going to be a late night, beers are tasting all kinds of too good tonight..

Jayson

Please and thanks.

Keep it awesome. NO BULLSHIT.

So I've been thinking... Cummins rule.

Probably shouldn't quote the first post but this guy is spot on...
Cummins are the best.

Jayson

on beer #5

random fact #1: your ears and nose continue to grow even after you die!

So I walked into the bar last night and there were these Two Big fat women sitting at the bar. Well I had my beer goggles on and figured what the hell! So I go and sit next to them. I start striking up a conversation with them and notice there foriegn accent. So I ask them if there scotish?? they reply by saying "whales"... Then I say "yeah yeah I know your whales, but are you scotish?

on beer #5

random fact #1: your ears and nose continue to grow even after you die!

So I walked into the bar last night and there were these Two Big fat women sitting at the bar. Well I had my beer goggles on and figured what the hell! So I go and sit next to them. I start striking up a conversation with them and notice there foriegn accent. So I ask them if there scotish?? they reply by saying "whales"... Then I say "yeah yeah I know your whales, but are you scotish?

Were you at the dirty bird? (what is that the parrot?) LOL

did a boostleak test and found my intake mani leaking, and tb gaskets..
My mani was rocking the black thin ass metal one..
gonna get me a felpro

pulled all the shit off just know..

now gotta wait for tmrw and pick one up from parts store.

But for now, bottoms up :thumb:

num num num nummmm!

did a boostleak test and found my intake mani leaking, and tb gaskets..
My mani was rocking the black thin ass metal one..
gonna get me a felpro

pulled all the shit off just know..

now gotta wait for tmrw and pick one up from parts store.

But for now, bottoms up :thumb:

num num num nummmm!

+1 if I was around my car I'd be doing injector orings! Bought FIC 750s and the oring split so I have fuel everywhere!

Going through old photobucket pics, and I find this... a pic of the balance shaft bearing that failed and forced me to rebuild. F YOU!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1. This thread needs to be easier to find.
2. Finals are over, bitches!!!
3. University of Florida rules!
4. Engineering is soooo gaaayyyyy
5. Cums after 4
6. I want my DSM back on the road!!!!!
7. We'll see if I'm able to find this thread in a couple hours.
8. You're gaaayyy

This Morning, 1:50AM,

Im driving along the highway in el paso texas, on my way to pick up a box of formula for my 1 month old baby in my car along with my gf, theres a Large truck besides me (looked like a Dodge Ram).

I hear a loud ass bang on my side... Someone Threw something to at my car.

Right after the Truck speeds off, ####ing bitchhes, so i floor it to go after them.

Sadly my car hesitates underboost but still stays behind them, but bad things going worst i hear a loud ass pop under the hood.No power.

I knew what it was right away. Took the exit, and found the coupler on the J pipe off.

I swear, i wish my car was running good.! i would of bashed their effiing vehicle, knowing they were drunk i would of ran them off the side of the road and left them for dead. They could of Shattered glass all over my child if they had accuracy!
Times like these i wish i had a gun.

(No Damages were found, only visual, were a few wet spots from whatever they threw) PHEWWW!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back