The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Possible to get married at the shootout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats! Sounds like a sweet idea, are you going to have the cans dangling on the bumper?

Not gonna lie. I'm jealous.

The girl I'm with right now is deathly afraid of my car because the day we met she saw me leave the parking lot with all 4 lit up on dry pavement. Oops.

And I accidentally mentioned that the car will be making close to double the awhp as before, now.

:) Have fun with it man. Hell, if it's at the Shootout, it's just another reason to wanna go!

EDIT: Dangle clusters of zip ties.

That is such a sweet yet badass idea, im all for it and congrats man, i wish i could find a die hard DSM girl haha, but yeah man im sure Dave Buschur would be more than willing to make this happen for you. instead of pm'ing him on evom or any forum i would just call him directly at Buschur racing 440-839-1900
9:00am - 6:00pm Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard Time) or shoot him an email. oh and you better not Lose man haha

heres a vid that im sure you both have already seen thats relevant
YouTube - ‪DSM Wedding Launch‬‏

Poor guy. You realize marriage is like a hand of draw poker.

You start out with 2 hearts.

Then get a diamond.

After a few years you wish you had a club.

Sounds like a great idea, best of luck in the future.

I have seen that video. And yea, I better cross the line first. Otherwise, I will have to hear about it through the entire marriage. Might make the marriage really long for me if she wins haha.

I messaged Buschur on facebook yesterday. He said as long as we make it short and sweet, he could arrange it. Just have to keep him in the loop with all the details and I will get his permission for any ideas we have.

congrats bro, you should get your gf on here so we can see the trash talking :)

Congrats! Sounds like a sweet idea, are you going to have the cans dangling on the bumper?

Wish the pic was better, but the back window and streamers from the spoiler got a ton of people hanging out the window, honking, yelling, etc.. while driving to Florida for our honeymoon. It made the ride there and back pretty hilarious. LOL Congrats man!

Attachments

• evo married.jpg
    evo married.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 42
I have seen that video. And yea, I better cross the line first. Otherwise, I will have to hear about it through the entire marriage. Might make the marriage really long for me if she wins haha.

When I was in high school I had a on again/off again girlfriend I met out at the local meet/race spot, we both had eclipses... we raced and she won. I later took her to Prom. surprisingly she never brings it up (we still are friends, just not together).

I think its a pretty awesome idea, as long as the ceremony is short we got races to do :p. Congrats

Wish the pic was better, but the back window and streamers from the spoiler got a ton of people hanging out the window, honking, yelling, etc.. while driving to Florida for our honeymoon. It made the ride there and back pretty hilarious. LOL Congrats man!

That's awesome man!

When I was in high school I had a on again/off again girlfriend I met out at the local meet/race spot, we both had eclipses... we raced and she won. I later took her to Prom. surprisingly she never brings it up (we still are friends, just not together).

That would motivate me to make my DSM faster haha. Like alot. Escept in my case, I have to be sure it is faster before we get married.

congrats bro, you should get your gf on here so we can see the trash talking :)

She is going to sign up. We don't have internet access at home and the only reason I get on is because I bring my desktop PC to work with me every day. On weekends, I basically sit on my ass at work. So figured what the hell.

I think its a pretty awesome idea, as long as the ceremony is short we got races to do :p. Congrats

Haha. Yea the ceremony is going to be extremely short.

I was going to get a Laser RS-T today and give her back my Talon. I decided not to do get the Laser as it is only FWD and don't think I will like it at all. So, I am building the head on the talon with the money we were going to spend on the laser. She will have to get another DSM which she will before we get married. Still have over a year to find another one LOL.

Best of luck.

I'll stick with getting shot at.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back