The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Portland raceway This Saturday july 28th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRand

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2004
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone....Me and my local buddies are going down to portland to race this saturday night.....

We'll be leaving olympia around noon, but if anyone wants to meet up, just pm me, and I'll give you a place to meet us in oly.

Umm....maybe like 11:30am or 12pm, the truck stop off of exit 99 (93rd ave)....

I kinda of want to head down...and grab food....(sonic burger in hillsboro possibly if everyone is up to it) but whatever....then head to the track around 4pm...and get it racing all night.

The cars that roll with me are another eclipse, 2 Audi S4's and a VW GTI, could be more people...but I don't know yet...

Also if you want to meet somewhere else thats cool too, I just figured its on the way south, and I dunno if I'll be coming from the westside of olympia or not yet.

I'm rolling down with my 94 GSX with Randy and Aaron. We'll be leaving exit 99 on I-5 at the truck stop at 1PM. Be there early!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back