The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Portland Area Meet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weekends can sometimes be difficult for me because of family obligations. But a "rotating" weekend schedule might work. Sorta like 1st and 3rd Sat of the month and 2nd and 4th Sun. Or does it have to be on a weekend? Is there any interest in possibly a weekday meeting?

im open all day on weekends but work till 2 on weekdays.

also, WESTCOAST, have anymore 1g loggers in yet?? im the guy that texted you earlier on in the week about it and the GM MAF-T.

I'm liking the "staggered" weekend schedule more and more. I think it works best for everyone's work schedule.

@icepikbiker - I do have two more Palm Logger setups currently. I am waiting on the ALDL plugs to arrive so I can finish fabricating the cables. They should be complete in another couple of days.
:)

is the price the same?? if so hold onto one for me, i got the ok from the wife to buy it. :) and when i come get it you think you could give me a quick rundown on using it and check out a problem "I think" im having with my car??

I'd prefer the 1st and 3rd weekend of the month.

@icepikbiker - For sure I'll give you a quick tutorial on how to operate the logger setup. And I always have a couple ready to go. ;)

well what's the deal? are we have a rain cruise or what? LOL. Got the new stuff running ok. Now its time to play. Waiting on getting my ARC2 stuff sorted out. Then its time for high boost

i think we are kinda suck for the season. maybe some kind of parkade meet or something covered. i just got laid off so it doesn't look like i will be running back and forth to p-town for a while but if something happens in salem or close then i might be able to make it. late me know what your thoughts are and we can see what we can come up with.

well what's the deal? are we have a rain cruise or what? LOL. Got the new stuff running ok. Now its time to play. Waiting on getting my ARC2 stuff sorted out. Then its time for high boost

I would love to come out and play but I think I'm down for the winter. The 2G is collecting dust in the garage until I figure out why she hates me so:ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back