The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Portland Area Meet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90on35psi

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
Beaverton, Oregon
Hey guys,

My car's coming apart for some maintaining/check-up over the holiday but I'm aiming to get her back together by the following weekend. Anyways, I was wondering if anybody out there was thinking of going to PIR on the July 23rd or 24th. I'm itching to get kicked out for no cage.:cool: Also, when are the next meets gonna be?

Thanks,
Brian

Going to PIR this Saturday...
May go that weekend you go to PIR to see you get kicked out for being a land rocket :)
Just waiting for someone to plan the next meet since I don't have any initiative :)

I've got quite a bit of work to do but hopefully I can have the car back together next weekend.:hellyeah: Anybody know about the race gas situation at PIR (availability?). Can't seem to find any info.

I've got quite a bit of work to do but hopefully I can have the car back together next weekend.:hellyeah: Anybody know about the race gas situation at PIR (availability?). Can't seem to find any info.

I don't know about race gas at pir. Our race teams usually brought gas, I would get ahold of lucas english. They stock E98 I hear. If you have the injector size I would run that so you dont foul your o2 etc. I think the week of the 24th sounds good to me for a meet. I have a lot of work to do on my car but I should be able to get most of it done by then to show up for a test and tune. I too am looking to get kicked out on my first or second pass :)

Baxter Auto Parts has VP in 5 gal pales. WoodBurn sells it by the gallon.

Have not thought that far ahead but I may be out there. Know they are closed this coming weekend for Drag Racing.

Do all Baxter Auto Parts sell it in pales or any in particular that you know of. 5 gal pales is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Do all Baxter Auto Parts sell it in pales or any in particular that you know of. 5 gal pales is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Most of the baxters I have seen stock some. If they don't have it on hand they can usually order it.

So where is race fuel available around here?

Here's a few places around pdx :)

If you decide to fill up with E85....:p

Jays Garage
734 SE 7th Avenue Portland, OR 97214
503-239-5167

Space Age Fuel
16211 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97230
503-253-8015

Bob's Automotive and Gas
9694 SE 82nd Avenue Portland, OR 97266
503-788-0545

Olson Brothers Tire Factory
14115 SE McLoughlin Boulevard
Milwaukie, OR 97267
503-659-5141

Leather's Shell Truck Stop
12334 Ehlen Road NE
Aurora, OR 97002
503-678-1558

Here's a pretty complete list of stations in the PNW if you go down that road...
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/pac...977-e85-stations-washington-oregon-idaho.html Haven't updated it in awhile though...

Well my car is almost back together... just wondering if anyone else wanted to meet up at PIR on the 23rd or 24th. I'm planning on getting there and putting in a few tuning passes and hopefully I can get her to hook for one good blast to see what she'll do.:sneaky:

Well my car is almost back together... just wondering if anyone else wanted to meet up at PIR on the 23rd or 24th. I'm planning on getting there and putting in a few tuning passes and hopefully I can get her to hook for one good blast to see what she'll do.:sneaky:

I might cruise by, maybe even do a half assed run but I doubt i will bother running unless I somehow get parts and fab a downpipe for the new turbo. Probably count me in for next month. :)

Well it's looking more and more like I'll be hitting the track the weekend of the 30th. School has been keeping me from what's really important:p Anybody else thinking about going to PIR on the 30th maybe?

Well it's looking more and more like I'll be hitting the track the weekend of the 30th. School has been keeping me from what's really important:p Anybody else thinking about going to PIR on the 30th maybe?

actually, on second thought. I do have 2 dsms LOL. I might take the red car out for a spin if I can get some shit done with it and fix my ignition problem. Don't expect anything but 13's with that car LOL. Small 16g from back when the small 16g was the shit LOL. had an issue with the hks cams I got from my friend *mean face* but I would be down to help other people prep their car to go fast. Well I am off to compression check my semi new built engine to make sure its broken in nicely :):hellyeah::ninja:

I'm finally back in the States, and I should have my car running soon. I'd definitely be interested in attending a Portland meet.

I'm finally back in the States, and I should have my car running soon. I'd definitely be interested in attending a Portland meet.

welcome back, I am getting some dsm stuff done to get ready to play. *just came out of my dungeon tearing down my 2g gsx trans*

I should be finished putting my car back together today. School has been pretty hectic so maybe this Friday night at PIR...:hellyeah:

Rad, Neither of my cars will be ready :(. I wanna see your car, that turbo is nutty LOL

HEY EVERYONE I WILL BE IN PORTLAND SEP 9-13 FOR ARMY STUFF. ANY MEMBERS GOING TO BE NEAR PDX AIR PORT? WE SHOULD MEET UP. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET ALL YOU GUYS FORM UP THERE. HIT ME UP ON MY PHONE. 541-971-7312 SHOOT ME A TEXT WITH YOU NAME SO I CAN SAVE YOUR NUMBER. HOPE TO MEET MORE OF YOU IN PERSON. HEY rx7ttlm we should meet up for sure. hit me up.

Fired her up today... idle strong at 1k... then something dripping...OMG Found out my thermostat housing is now cracked. Hopefully I can grab a new one tomorrow and get this thing over to PIR this weekend.:rocks:

HEY EVERYONE I WILL BE IN PORTLAND SEP 9-13 FOR ARMY STUFF. ANY MEMBERS GOING TO BE NEAR PDX AIR PORT? WE SHOULD MEET UP. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET ALL YOU GUYS FORM UP THERE. HIT ME UP ON MY PHONE. 541-971-7312 SHOOT ME A TEXT WITH YOU NAME SO I CAN SAVE YOUR NUMBER. HOPE TO MEET MORE OF YOU IN PERSON. HEY rx7ttlm we should meet up for sure. hit me up.

That sounds like a man date, I am scared. I'm only showing up if you bring a chick for me. LOL

Fired her up today... idle strong at 1k... then something dripping...OMG Found out my thermostat housing is now cracked. Hopefully I can grab a new one tomorrow and get this thing over to PIR this weekend.:rocks:

Yeah, sounds like my luck. The turbo bolts were the least of my worries. Turns out I have a sizable oil leak coming from the timing belt side of the other car I planned on driving while the grey car got a turbo, intercooler, down pipe and suspension bushings... :( Oh well, I got the spal fan in the car. and cleaned the air filter. At least I felt like I got something done.

I'm definitely ready for another meet. I'll be gone this coming weekend but plan on going to PIR the 14th. Just need to get my Throttle Body put back together and back on the car. Had some shaft seals that were leaky...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back