The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Polyurethane Rear Upper Knuckle Bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo_dsm

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 1, 2009
New Britain, Connecticut
My rubber knuckle bushings are worn out, should i replace them with Polyurethane Rear Upper Knuckle Bushings? They cost about the same.

Thanks for any help

yeah go for it. i did all of mine a while back, trany and upper motor as well as the front on the crossmember and also rear trany. the bushing inserts are a little occword to hold inplace while bolting back up but they do the trick and just to let you know that they do not replace the stock rubber in the mount so you might want to go look for some good ones some where or just buy new ones from the dealer another chrick that works well is filling in the stock mounts with heavy duty rtv the blak stuff works best but you will need to let them dry for about 2 days before you reinstalling them. eather way you go it will stop any lower roll on the motor:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back