The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Poloturbo's nostalgic spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks man. Appreciated.
Lot of work went into that spyder. Complete motor swap. Forged 7 bolts motor. Transmission upgrade. Full coil over from Quebec that nobody knows but are awesome Big brake kit. Etc etc.
My mechanic is the best in DSM that is known here s2000. It is my favorite ride....after the 930 I had 3 small years unfortunately.

Looks like you have a very cool ride yourself.

Thanks man. Appreciated.
Lot of work went into that spyder. Complete motor swap. Forged 7 bolts motor. Transmission upgrade. Full coil over from Quebec that nobody knows but are awesome Big brake kit. Etc etc.
My mechanic is the best in DSM that is known here s2000. It is my favorite ride....after the 930 I had 3 small years unfortunately.

Looks like you have a very cool ride yourself.

Thank you. Its coming along, when I picked it up it had been sitting for 8 years. Also when I picked it up I had 2 daily driven cars and 6 project cars with very little free finances haha.
Please build a nice thread, I love seeing people update clean cars!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back