The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Pocket Bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

those pocket bikes things are tite i like racing my goped and my 1969 z50minitrail against people and im about to make a video of me racing this 12 year old down the street on my goped :thumb: LOL ive never been pulled over in 5 years of riding either :thumb:

i had one from auto zone wasnt fast only went 25mph. so we tryed to give it more hp air intake 'and mixing the gas difrent ways' unhooking the power lights' mouter mounts snaped they said they would send me a new engine for free. this was all with in 30 days end up never got shit from them. toke it back to auto zone they said they wouldnt give me my money back. so i stayed there for 3hours bitching about how i was going to call my lawer and sew them. and using there phone to call the mini bike company that said they were sending me an engine. finaly i said f^ck you guys im going to advanced auto from know on. and walked out and left the mini bike there told them to keep the f^cker i got to the parking lot street. about to pull out maniger runs out to the car and says we can give you store creadit. 500$ in store f^cking creadit aint all that fun for auto zone

THE END​

PS dont buy from auto zone​

If you still looking to get one, check out ebay they sell them brand new cheap as hell on there. found the same x7 as mine with the cvt trans for 280.00 shipped.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back