The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

PNW Forum is confusing!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Zak

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
Everett, Washington
Guys -- I know the sunshine is coming. We need to plan these meets more like one or two at a time. The multiple meets and dates are wayyy to confusing to keep up with.

From north end meets, to golden gardens, to yak-n-bak, and renegade, I dont know where to start!

I've been extremly busy with work so I havnt been able to keep up on here much but most of the people on here are setting up meets left and right.

We need to have 1 or two on the board at once, otherwise people get confused to dates and places and it makes it hard for slow people like myself:rolleyes:

I am going to say...
Renegade
and
Golden Gardens will be awsome.

as far as anything else goes its too confusing!

Anyone have recent pics to put up of their cars now that weve had some sunshine?:thumb:

My car is still under the trees, need to get a oil pump, and motor mounts and the process begins! -- I hate money.:notgood:

It isnt to much to ask to keep track of the meets. The north end weekly meets are easy since that is bellingham and the close surrounding area, then there is a Best view is the state drive on the 17th starting in Beliingham and going down chuckanut, golden gardens, renegade, HIN, Seattle to Yak & Back. You dont have to go to them all so just go to what you want. An active community that meet every couple of weeks is a very good thing especially during the summer. Just spend a few minutes and mark them on the calender. Good Luck

SORRY ZAK.....LOL:p i do know some meets are area spacific for guys that live around each other weekly thing,, but like thorlief said just go to the ones you want,, i try to atleast hit one major meet a month:cool:,,, july looking sad but oh well maybe zak will hold that bbq like promised....LOL:rocks:.... i,ll be attending the gg meet, and yack-n-back but after that?????? still waiting for someone to put together a sait hellens run...:mad:. anyways good luck on the car man , and if you need any help let me know, see you in june ,:thumb: peace!

SORRY ZAK.....LOL:p i do know some meets are area spacific for guys that live around each other weekly thing,, but like thorlief said just go to the ones you want,, i try to atleast hit one major meet a month:cool:,,, july looking sad but oh well maybe zak will hold that bbq like promised....LOL:rocks:.... i,ll be attending the gg meet, and yack-n-back but after that?????? still waiting for someone to put together a sait hellens run...:mad:. anyways good luck on the car man , and if you need any help let me know, see you in june ,:thumb: peace!

I'm gonna figure out a date this summer for a MSHR,since last time I checked there hasn't been one for a few years and , As long as nobody starts a big fight about it like in the past....like anyone from POS.... I figure I Will .... Hell this will probly start one... But I don't care
I'm only I few min. from the way up....so Why Not... Maybe I'll call it The JRR Aka MSHR "Johnson Ridge Run"OMG Hell We could Invite some NON-dsm cars just to make them all pissed ...

I'm gonna figure out a date this summer for a MSHR,since last time I checked there hasn't been one for a few years and , As long as nobody starts a big fight about it like in the past....like anyone from POS.... I figure I Will .... Hell this will probly start one... But I don't care
I'm only I few min. from the way up....so Why Not... Maybe I'll call it The JRR Aka MSHR "Johnson Ridge Run"OMG Hell We could Invite some NON-dsm cars just to make them all pissed ...
Dude seriously, nobody on POS ever said that you couldn't make your own run up Mt. St. Helens. We have our own MSHR that is POS members and vouched people only. It has been like that since the dawn of NWDSM. Since it is technically a NWDSM meet. It just happens that the majority of who was NWDSM has become POSDSM over the last 4 years. There have been WAY too many assclowns in years prior doing burnouts in parking lots and other really stupid crap setting a bad example for the public around us. So it's been private for just that reason! So quit your bitching about POS, make your own run, and really, honestly, have an awesome time!

Seriously, I have no real beef with anyone, POS or Tuners. I've been on Tuners and POS for a long time and I have friends on both sides, and unfortunately, this damn argument happens every year the same way.

Realy the Point That I was tring to make Without :beatentodeath: IS that I live right buy the Mt. And I was'nt Bitchen about anythin ....Say that there is a POS(I have nothing against anyone on there Hell I've been a member for over a year) meet I see some dsm's heading up....Wait it would be some EVO's... There's nothing stoping me from driving up that Mt. What is the point of having a Run if its only for the as they say "OG's" not even there own members were invited at least I was'nt were YOU?!
I know the point that are you making about Dumb ass people ... But ... Everyone Does that Shit......I live around that Mt. and Launching burnouts and Races Happen all the time around Here.... A bunch of cars heading through Castle Rock Together and some of them doing some stupid shit is buy no means gonna be "setting a bad example for the public around us" honestly I HATE everyone But without getting everyone around to meet I can't change that, Please Don't take this the wrong way. I buy no means intend to ofend you...
And I would much rather not Have a Bunch a people Bashing me down the road For Just Bringin up What always happens

Bottomline

I would just like to get at least half the # of people that are going to the Goldengardens meet to go :talon::dsm::laser::thumb:

Prob should have just PM'd Rob to begin with though........ROFL

So There's a Dsm Run coming up.....
When was the last time you drove up Spirit Lake Highway Guys?

I'm gonna Work out the Details Tonight And Post....I think I'm gonna do a poll on a Date, Sometime in late August See How many People Are down...to Go On a MSHR.

Just a heads up, there might be a dsm meet in late august in yakima allreaddy in the works...30th and 31st.

Just a heads up, there might be a dsm meet in late august in yakima allreaddy in the works...30th and 31st.

Thought That was the 17th?.....I think I'll have everthing figured out buy the end of the week Just trying to figure out a Date I was thinking August 10th the 24th or MAYBE sep 7th don't feal like that would be the best date though....;)

:dsm:Hey guys, u should have a meeting around the tacoma/puyallup area sometime we could all meet at southhill mall or something like that. But I didnt just want a small group of people I saw the video of one meeting and it was big.:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back