The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

PNW 2021 roll call >>>>> whos out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still looking for another DSM. Had a base model Talon DL from 2002-2009 that I converted to a FWD turbo. Wrecked the car. I learned most of what needed to be done from this forum and a Haynes Manual.

A DSM meet up would be fun...agreed. I'd like to participate when the weather is good.

90 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
Bought new off the lot
Currently not running

Ha! I think he knows after 15 years here ROFL

I've still got 461, but I haven't driven it since 2018, hope to have the newest round of upgrades done over the winter. There are still a handful of galant guys in the area, mostly on the galant boards or ferceberks though

91 TSI AWD..100% original 95k...look for a silver/black Talon in Oly Wa....should be driving it Tues

Live in Maple Valley work in Kirkland, 96-GST. Did anyone have a DSM meet yet? Lets have one this summer!

Just picked up a 92 Laser AWD that needs TONS of "tlc." Will be months-year(s) before it's how I want it. Glad to be back in the DSM game though. It would be great sharing the classic car experience with you guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back