The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink PLX wideband wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drich970

Probationary Member
Mar 20, 2015
Fort Morgan, Colorado
I have used the search function and found a few threads about this subject, but still a little unclear.

My PLX wideband has a 0-1v output and a 5v output.

I'm going to simulate narrowband through ecm link, so do I not need to hook up the 0-1v wire to my ecu?

Also does this mean I need to hook the 5v wire from PLX to pin 4 of my ecu to log?

It's a 1g. Thanks everyone.

I'm going to simulate narrowband through ecm link, so do I not need to hook up the 0-1v wire to my ecu?
Correct, you don't need to do that if you simulate the narrow band in ECMLink.

does this mean I need to hook the 5v wire from PLX to pin 4 of my ecu to log?
It doesn't have to be pin #4 but yes you can hook it to pin #4 if it's still available.
Please refer the link below.

Thankyou DSMPT. Just wanted to confirm. Almost done with my build that I started years ago. Finally started the motor a couple days ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back