The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

please Vote for me....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FemaleDSMer

Probationary Member
Jan 17, 2004
Medford, New_York
Thx to all who have voted....
please keep voting you can vote 5 times each day....
my baby is currently in 12th...
please help her move up...
i win some baby stuff...

why you have to be a dumbass... if you make up a email address then you wont get any spam.... its assclowns like you that ruin places like these... if it was your kid i would gladly do it...

Originally posted by FemaleDSMer
why you have to be a dumbass... if you make up a email address then you wont get any spam.... its assclowns like you that ruin places like these... if it was your kid i would gladly do it...

This isn't meant to offend you or anyone, but I mean, honestly....do you really think this is the "audience" (for lack of better words) that is all that interested in voting online for the cutest baby?

Most here are 15-20something males....last thing on the mind is how cute a drooling kid is. NOT SAYING yours is a "drooling kid"....just generalizing.

Also, how do you know that this site doesn't send out a confirming email to make sure the votes are at least somewhat "valid"...and if they don't....this little competition isn't much of a competition anyway.

Originally posted by FemaleDSMer

I did vote, just I didn't post my e-mail address. and everyone posting theirs in here, spam city

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back