The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

please tell me what you think about this stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB Pilot125

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 20, 2002
Centennial, Colorado
So I decided to put this huge ass shop to use and help out some local DSM Guys and put a few bucks in my pocket, so far I have 2 customers a 87 T-Type and a 90 talon TSi here is some a couple of the things I have done to the talon

boost gauge on a budget

1 used syclone boost gauge and syclone pillar pod
and the Lic. plate bracket is from a 2002 dodge viper with custom brackets kinda resembles the Evo :thumb: 3rd pic is the IC vent

Attachments

• mvc-005f.jpg
    mvc-005f.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 207
custom bracket

Attachments

• mvc-003f.jpg
    mvc-003f.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 199
and IC vent

Attachments

• mvc-006s.jpg
    mvc-006s.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 204
so far I have done plugs wires, HKS boost controller install, 2 boost gauges, a knock gauge, pillar pod, 2 IC cleanings, and replaced a rear tranny cover on the DSM, and yanked the head off another DSM to be sent off after it broke the exhaust cam.

I know you guys have an opinion, so let me hear it good, bad, dont care!!!

i like the car but the boost guage looks kinda funky

Oh. I kinda like the boost gauge- I'm not a big fan of pillar mounts, and so far as I've heard, the intended bezel mounts for 1Gs aren't available yet. I'd toss a bit of harness cover over the wire and hose, is all.

I was trying to talk him into running it through the little vent that defrosts the windo then you would never see it.

where do I find out about the bezel mounts? Autometer? any info on when?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back