The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Please someone HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooah

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Olathe, Kansas
ok for about a week now ive been noticing that my car dies if im going along and hold the clutch in...(drops rpms to the point where it kills itself) ...this is when im driving normally, today i pulled up to a stop light and went to take off and my car died and wouldnt start...the battery acted normal, like same sound it always makes when i start up, it just wouldnt turn over...i tried to get it to for like 15 min before making a 3 mile mad dash for my house, only to have a cop there when i got back, he waived the 35$ ticket (cool cop ) but still had to pay the tower....if anyone has or knows what the deal is with it i would be more than happy to hear what you have to say. Thanks :dsm:

maybe ur idle is set to low. when was the last time u got a tune up. check ur spark plugs and wires. clutch cylinders.. later. eclipseki1

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back