The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Please sign the RPM Act petition - again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
This isn't an environmental well being issue, its a we found a loop hole to extort more money from businesses they couldn't touch before this act. To me its just taxation without representation at its finest. I feel bad for those guys I have watched all of their videos and i have never seen that dude look distraught over anything. I hope we can some how make a difference but its starting to look rather bleak.:toobad:

This isn't an environmental well being issue, its a we found a loop hole to extort more money from businesses they couldn't touch before this act. To me its just taxation without representation at its finest. I feel bad for those guys I have watched all of their videos and i have never seen that dude look distraught over anything. I hope we can some how make a difference but its starting to look rather bleak.:toobad:
I know man. I’ve been watching him for a few years now and you never see him this upset. It’s such BS! How do you take down an entire industry/hobby that’s been around since the day cars have been rolling off the assembly line.

To me Canada is the biggest State in the U.S.A ..... Any thing and every thing that happens in the U.S eventually ends up here . I do not see this with our parliament but give it time and sure enough they will get on the band wagon also. We had a lady MP who tried to pass a bill that would take cars over ten years old off the road.. She was voted out and so was her bill. I really feel for the guy in the video.. Talk about a rip off ... that what it really is... just another way to milk money from our pockets..
Stand Tall Brothers......

I know man. I’ve been watching him for a few years now and you never see him this upset. It’s such BS! How do you take down an entire industry/hobby that’s been around since the day cars have been rolling off the assembly line.
Lack of empathy. To be in the higher echelon of society you have to step on a few people to get there. I firmly believe 99% of government officials are incapable of remorse. They see $$$ and a new opportunity to get more and don't care. It affects a small percentage so the mass majority isn't worried about all this racing stuff. That makes us have to try a lot harder to be heard. It sucks most people don't even care.

Watch all their videos affiliated with the boosted boys show as well. They are all pretty cool guys sucks that happened to them. :notgood: Actually it angers me they are true enthusiasts about this stuff like most of us.

Another wrinkle in the fight against the EPA... a lawsuit has been filed challenging the EPA's authority to prohibit street cars from being converted to race cars. This would force a panel of federal judges to make a ruling on it, removing all ambiguity on it.

Spread the word to any shop owners you know, though I'm sure many have already heard about this. Still, it's worth sharing this with as many enthusiasts and business owners in our industry as possible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back