The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Please make a donation for Corey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Link to Facebook Donation page

I'm at a loss for words. Please show some support for our longtime brother, @gofer in one of the most devastating experiences any human will ever go through.

For those who can't see the FB page, the fundraiser is being run by the American Heart Association. You can donate directly to them and try to reference that fundraiser.

Here are screenshots of the post:

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Chris, never easy losing a child. I hope our group can help support Cory and his family in these tough times and give what they can to the fundraiser walk they are supporting.

My condolences Cory, I am at a loss for words, I don't know if any can console someone that has lost a child at any age, as I don't know which ones would console me if I lost one of my boys; they literally are my life and soul.

FB being stupid once again ( no change there then ). Its not showing me the content on my chrome browser? I get this sometimes but FB should be fine as its not region specific

Damn guys, my family and I are so grateful that you're donating your hard earned money to this. It's been the most rewarding and tragic 3 months of our lives but we've found how much love and support my wife and I really do have from friends, family, and perfect strangers. Your donations mean a lot but your kind words of support are priceless to us, especially when you've got things going on in your own lives too. Truly grateful for you.

Chris, Tony, Vic, Steve, Eric, Brian L and Brian from OK, Bobby, Tim, and Deric thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

managed to get this page to work and seen it now! sorry to read this Corey and I have also donated for your walk.

Thank you Tim, @twicks69, I don't have FB so I'm guessing why the link wasn't working, I was able to donate through that one, so thank you.

I am so sorry for your loss Cory, @gofer, I couldn't imagine what you are going through. Idk what I would do if I was in your situation. I/we the community are here to help in whatever way we can.

My condolences,
Seth

I can't thank everyone enough who donated to our daughters heart walk fundraiser, because of your generosity my wife and I were able to raise just short of $12000 in just a few months and our goal was $2500!

Without all of the overwhelming love and support from our close friends, family, and even perfect strangers I'm not sure we could have gotten through this. My wife and I are truly grateful for all of you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back