The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Please i Need help with dsmlink.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi209

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2007
stockton, California
I need help getting my car tuned. I jus built a fresh 2.3 stroker and and I really need help. If any one can help me and know what your doing I will pay you for you time. I have it just set up basic but I want a semi good tune so that I can drive it to full function and put it on the dyno. Please let me know asap my name is Juan and you can call or text me anytime (209)817-1609

Have you read into the forums on the ecmlink site? There tutorial videos show a good amount of info. I personally don't run speed density though.

I have sent a few emails to Thomas at ecmlink and waiting for him to write back so that I can register on there site. But I have done a ton of research and set it up some what. I really jus want to set ltft & stft. So I can drive it to the dyno. I have the speed density but I have not put it in yet. I read that I have to tune with my 2g maf first and it will make it easier to to for speed density? Thanks for the info

Yea I am but I want it to be tuned so I can safely drive it to them. I just installed dsmlink but I just want to be safe and not have it run lean.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back