The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Resolved Please HELP, cant find front subframe to chassis bolt torque spec!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabenne

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 21, 2006
Racine, Wisconsin
on the front subframe there are four studs comming out of the chassis and two bolts on either fender well. I need the torque spec for these nuts and bolts and cant find them anywhere. Help greatly APPRITIATED THANKS!!!

i tightened mine down with these specs from my uncle bud. 72 - 87 ft. lbs. been running over 100k in miles with it and i go trail bombing and beat the crap out of my 93. i used the same spec on my 1990 just a few months ago because i trusted it that well.

i should of paid attench to it beeing a 2g not a 1g. sorry and my bad. but all subframe mounting bolts were the same spec for the 1g and 2g if im not mistaken.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back