The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Please delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DsmDolney

Proven Member
Dec 6, 2013
St Francis, Minnesota
Heres a little about the car. I picked the car up in february of 2014. Great car and clean to. Didnt drive it the rest of that winter and then summer came along and it was a blast to drive. Then it spun a bearing and has been sitting in the garage ever since. Now the plan is to just build it even better. Hope to have a 800 plus awhp 9 second car when done. Now this is my 2nd year as a legit dsmer and i will have my struggles but you cant learn anything from not doing anything so im going to give it a shop and throw all my money into it. So check it out itll be a fun ride. :)

Thing 1

Read more about this vehicle here...

Last edited:
Got the new 6 bolt about ready to start the tear down. From this motor i picked up i am basically going to just be using parts off of it. Ill take pretty much everything but the block considering i already have a good block lined up.
IMG_20141213_123207.jpg

Last edited:
gm maft or speed density? either way this build will be nice. gotta post a video for dyno and frag strip

Lmao just ran into you on instagram. The car is looking great. Stoked to see it out for the spring season.

No reason really to tell you the truth. 6466 is close to the same turbo but just spools a little faster i guess you could say.
Well it has a different aero design and one more blade, i would have picked a 6766 if it had gen2 aero.

I chose the 1.15 t4 divided shpuld be fun and spool quick with endless top end

Is the turbo compressor wheel cast? If so I think it's a 6765 non cea. It will still make great power.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back