The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Playing w/AFC now no start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20gst

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2003
Colorado_Springs_Colorado
:mad: Ok I had my downpipe off checking for clogged cat I had. I started the car and noticed my power came back ok.
While still in the drivway I was reving the engine and I noticed above 4000rpm while holding it there my A/F guage kept going into the red and little popping was going on but only when I held it there steady,when I rev it it was going to the green like normal, ok so I let the car idle go to settings on the AFC and start to begin tuning a little to see if I can fix the problem.
As I start to richin things back up around 4000rpm the car seemed to run sloppier I still richen a little more and it got worse, so I started to go back down whare I was and the car seemed to feel as if it were running out of gas and died on me. I restarted with a few gobbles and it died again.
Ok Im wondering what the hell is happining now. I said ok let me Innitionalize all and reprogram and set everything back but the settings. Still no start at all. The moter turnes over fine just no fuel it seems like. I put the settings back to whare I had em before, still nothing. Now I disconnect the cable to the AFC and start it witc just ECU to handle the flow and still no start.
Now Im here wondering if anyone knows what the hell happened now.
Thanks...................

EVERYONE nevermind I found the problem... I feel like an asshole while the car was jacked up in the front the gas didn't get to my pump and bogged out of fuel... Is that just stupid or what. I didn't figure it till I took it off the jack. Geeeeeeeeees..............

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back