The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Plattsburgh anyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A bunch of us are in Ticonderoga if ya know where that is. Over the summer we have meets so to speak in Glensfalls NY.

LOL you guys have meets in Glens Falls NY? I use to live unitl the last year and a half in upstate NY. Pretty much the G.F/ saratoga/lake george area. G.f isnt that nice but lake george and saratoga are a nice play to vistit and chill. especially during the summer you guys should move your meet to lake george!! bc Im gonna come up this summer and i know lake george is popping during the summer. TONNS of hot girls LOL and a beach neways think about it.

I'm in Star Lake NY. Haha talk about being in the north county. I'm also stuck up here in the 4x4 county. Didn't know that there was anyone up here who knew what a DSM was!

So was this for a possible meet up or just feeling lonely. Haha. I'm a busy guy with the new baby but would make time to make a meet. Like I said I didn't know there were fellow DSMer's.

Well I'm about 2 hours from Plattsburgh but it's a good drive out that way. I hope the thread doesn't die because that means the next closest meet area is Syracuse. Be nice to see some fellow DSMers in the northern neck of the woods.

Well I'm about 2 hours from Plattsburgh but it's a good drive out that way. I hope the thread doesn't die because that means the next closest meet area is Syracuse. Be nice to see some fellow DSMers in the northern neck of the woods.

Yep me too, sadly I have seen more dsm's on the road this winter than I had seen this summer. Sad to see people use them as winter beaters :(

Well it's my only car right now so I drive it in the winter. That said it's also being set up for rallying. So it comes out to play in the snow. Just finishing school this semester and the projects been on hold while in school an working all night. It's been hard just finishing my BSE.

Sorry for my lack of detail we meet in the Rite Aid parking lot in Lake George right next to Stewarts where all the v8 muscle car guys hangout. They never talk to us (betcha cant guess why)
Wont meet up again until the spring. Lots of cars not just DSMs. a few evos, s2000 Exotics, ect... Its multiracial LOL.
The interstate is right up the road and is a perfect route to do a a run with whoever and loop on the next exit back.
My Freind travis usually sets up meets and cruises. Well worth the trip.
We all talk on www.shift518.com Keep a close eye on the event section look for LG meets Posted buy TurboTravis.
Its a good site for people to talk, trade, sell anything. check it out!

Any and all are welcome!!:thumb:

Sorry for my lack of detail we meet in the Rite Aid parking lot in Lake George right next to Stewarts where all the v8 muscle car guys hangout. They never talk to us (betcha cant guess why)
Wont meet up again until the spring. Lots of cars not just DSMs. a few evos, s2000 Exotics, ect... Its multiracial LOL.
The interstate is right up the road and is a perfect route to do a a run with whoever and loop on the next exit back.
My Freind travis usually sets up meets and cruises. Well worth the trip.
We all talk on Shift 518 - Powered by vBulletin Keep a close eye on the event section look for LG meets Posted buy TurboTravis.
Its a good site for people to talk, trade, sell anything. check it out!

Any and all are welcome!!:thumb:

Sweet, Maybe ill make a trip next summer :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back