The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Plastic Seal Floating in Master Cylinder=No Clutch Pessure ??*pics*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachsEVO3

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2008
Ithaca, New_York
My clutch pressure died while driving one day. Had it flushed, then it lost pressure again within a few miles after. Look what I found floating in the fluid... I'm guessing this isn't normal.

Actually, I had problems with it randomly loosing pressure in the winter at random times after that, then it would return to normal after a few minutes and then its been okay from January until now. First I assumed the slave cylinder which was replaced with the clutch in November or some leaky bit/ air in the line .

So is it safe to assume that this is my problem and I should probably replace the Master cylinder? Rock auto pats okay?

Attachments

• 20160316_154936.jpg
    20160316_154936.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20160317_160847.jpg
    20160317_160847.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back