The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Pittsburgh Raceway Park Track Rental Oct 25th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontd92tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Hi guys, I thought some of you other guys might want to join us.

I am a member of the site www.steelcitymusclecars.com and we are putting together a track rental on Sunday, October 25th, from 12-5pm. All makes and models are welcome (we have at least 4 DSM's and 2 GTR's coming from the import crowd already).

$67 per person paid in advance by paypal, spectators are free.

Thread linked below.

http://www.steelcitymusclecars.com/f...all-2015-Track

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/steelcitymusclecars?fref=ts

Refunds will be issued for inclement weather situations.

I won't be following this page very much, as I don't get on here very often anymore, but if you need anymore information feel free to email me at

talontd92tsi at gmail dot com

I'd make 5 , talked to my none buddies he said him a a few of his evo buddies are going too and I'ma try to get my cozin out with his subi

I don't see names I don't recognize on the list on the website. Make sure they know that they MUST prepay. No payments are going to be accepted at the track.

I gotta doubble ck with my cozin what day he wants to go and prob sent payment tomorow latest would be wensday new motor just got broke in so I'm deffantly gonna wanna come and get it tuned in

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back