The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Pittsburgh DSM Club 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSEclipse06

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
ok i realize there's already a thread on this but i want to start a new one since all but the last two posts were made almost 2 years ago. since all the people that put momentum into the first movement are apparently no longer here (most of them havent posted for a year or more) i'm taking up a new charge to start a pittsburgh dsm club. i personally live in the north hills. if we can get say around ten people to jump start this i think we'll be able to get the ball rolling. as of right now im not too worried about a website...the people that tried to start it last time became almost obsessed with getting a site and forum up before anything else....i think it would be better if we could get the club up and running before we worry about that too much. anyone in the pittsburgh area feel free to PM me adn maybe we can get something rolling. also im open to suggestions for names, i like PittDSM that the other guys came up with but bc of the pittspeed forums that may be an issue, so any and all input is needed. thanks.

I'm about 45 minutes outside of pittsburgh. I have a couple dsm guys who would be down to come to meets and hang out.

I'm at the Irwin Car Cruise on Route 30 almost every Saturday. That would be a decent place for a meet. Lots of cars, fast food joints around it, etc.

It's in the Norwin Hills Shopping Center off of Route 30 in Irwin, every Saturday (weather permitting) from roughly 3-10.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Edit : This is Coup D E'Tat at a friends computer.

irwin seems a bit far from the city atleast to my recollection (route 30 seems to be sticking in my memory as very far away atleast from where i am) perhaps something more centrally located.

I commute from Greensburg to Pittsburgh every day for work. It's not that far to Irwin. On a Saturday you'll be there in less than 1/2 hour. I'd also be up for any decent meet in Pittsburgh.

greentree's not that far...perhaps im thinking of a different section of rt 30...anyone up for something the weekend beofre july 4th? sat/sun im open for anything unless i have to work saturday....anyone interested lemme know...

Who's up for an install meet at my place friday (tomorrow) night?
I'm in Murrysville, it's just east of Monroeville.
Let me know,
Jon

whatecer works....im not that familiar with monroeville and that area so ill need directions LOL...but yea hey sounds fine to me as long as its not the third or fourth.

well i meant on the 24th, kind of impromptu, but nobody responded
I'll try to make it to the Irwin car cruise this weekend.

whatever works for you

ok i know this isnt an event but this is the best place to get the word out. there is now a message board, and the club is unofficially started. My own club's president was nice enough to make a special forum on our message boards. if you go to www.4lcustomscc.com/forums and register, you will find a forum about half way down for Three Rivers DSM. we are also working on a website that will be a subdomain of the 4lcustomscc.com temporarily, and then depending on how popular it becomes it will become its own website with its own forums. pittsburgh DSMers please go register!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back