The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Pittsburgh Area DSM meet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
I was just kicking around the idea of meeting up with any and all local DSMers in the area. We could all hook up for a meet and greet somewhere and maybe drive together to Pittsburgh Raceway park for a day at the track. If enough people are interested maybe we could even rent the track for the day! At least 15 of my friends own DSM's and would be interested in meeting up and I'm sure there are lots of other as well. I'm just putting this out to judge the interest in something like this. We can discuss a date here and go from there. If you own anything DSM powered chime in here so we can all meet up!!!!!

Where exactly in East PGH are you? I'm from Greensburg, but just recently moved in to PGH. I'd be up for meeting up some time. I just have to get an alignment this weekend before I can drive the car.

I'm actually in Mckeesport now. I guess I forgot to update my profile when I moved. I'm not planning on meeting up anytime soon. Maybe some time in June or July??? I'm waiting for Pittsburgh Raceway park to get back to me with the rates and rules for renting the track. I figure even if we can't get the cash together to rent the track maybe we could all just meet up and then cruise to the track for a day of racing. Maybe after that we could meet up again and just BS and show off time slips and stuff.

Is that you, Rob?

This is Jesse. A few of us go up to the Norwin Hills car cruise every Saturday.

Hey im trying to not sit at home all day. Ill drive up to pittsburgh. Anything goin on up there tonight?

Coup D E'Tat said:
Is that you, Rob?

This is Jesse. A few of us go up to the Norwin Hills car cruise every Saturday.

Yeah it's me Jesse! I was talking to AJ and Dennis about this and they are down. I'm gonna give Marty a call too. Talk to Dave and your buddy with the Laser. We gotta get the DSM boys out in full force!

Are you guys going out today. If so and what time. Me and some dsm buddys will go out. With my front bumped zip tied on ;)

phillabaum03 said:
Are you guys going out today. If so and what time. Me and some dsm buddys will go out. With my front bumped zip tied on ;)

I'll be stuck at work tonight until about 12:30 so that kinda rules me out for tonight but some of the guys will probably in Norwin hills. Shoot Jesse a PM and see what time he's going up.

Ended up ripping my shit apart all day yesterday, but I'll definitely have the car there next Saturday.

We generally don't meet anywhere to roll up, we just meet there. Most of us tend to go around 4:00. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM for my cell phone number.

Well the lady at the track never got back to meand I'm hearing upwards of 3k for a track rental so thats out. Anybody else got any ideas for something?

Rex2342 said:
Well the lady at the track never got back to meand I'm hearing upwards of 3k for a track rental so thats out. Anybody else got any ideas for something?

Good ole fashioned giant BBQ

Coup D E'Tat said:
Good ole fashioned giant BBQ

That sounds like a plan! I could go for some BBQ but your cooking cause I always burn everything.

Haha we'll make Dave cook. Unless everyone wants ecoli and tapeworms and shit. He's the chef around here.

I'd definitely like to meet up sometime even if it's just at a parking lot somewhere, doesn't Quaker Steak have a cruise in or something every weekend? I'm only about 45 minutes west of Pitsburgh.

Ok guys we need to make this happen! I blame myself mostly for not following up on everything but I've just been so busy with work and the baby and everything I just haven't had time! Now that summers nearly over things here are starting to calm down and I have more time to play. So we need to all decide on a meeting place, a date, and a time. I was thinking maybe South Park at the end of this month or something like that. Quaker Steak would be cool too. They have nice lot with lots of room. So start thinking of where and when and start telling everyone you know with a DSM that we're meeting up soon!

If this is gonna happen, ill make the trip, thats only if im invited. Just let me know the date and location

The WaterFront at those big smoke stacks....everyone knows where that is and you cant miss em anyways. Meet there then go grab something to eat. Im down.

I'll second the Homestead Waterfront. Lots of places to park, eat, etc. But, I'm up for anything I guess.

As far as a time, how's next weekend, the 25th or 26th maybe, around 6 or 7?

Waterfront works for me too. How about the 25th-27th some time???

IM up for the 26th or 27th. I should have my timing belt replaced by then so ill come, I also have a buddy w/ a 2G i can get there

Waterfront it is. How about Saturday the 26th or even the next Saturday (Sept 2nd) around 7pm? This way I can for sure get off work and it'll give the others some time to put there cars together. I know AJ is still waiting on his timing kit since his BS belt let go again. Maybe we can hit up Dave&Busters or something and all go for a parkway rip to Miracle Mile or something.

Jesse get Dave and the others! Tell them the DSM are coming out to play!!

Well lets plan on the 26th then. I didn't want to meet the week after because it's Labor Day weekend and figured some people probably already have plans.
My car should be back up and running this weekend. Stupid timing belts....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back