The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Pins for flex fuel sensor to 2g maf connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD-Tony

Proven Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
Got my flex fuel sensor and want to order pins so I can use the input on 2g maf connector. I do have ecmtuning's sd cable (2g maf). Anyone know which pins I need to buy? Part # or link would be great. I have the rubber weatherproof plugs for the end of the pins.

Does fastenel sell these? I did email ecmtuning to see if I can buy from them.

Thanks
Tony

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will warn you right now that there are tons of knockoff ethanol sensors out there and actually you have a much better chance of getting a junk knockoff than the real one, I would recommend only buying from a reputable source if you haven't already done that.

I will warn you right now that there are tons of knockoff ethanol sensors out there and actually you have a much better chance of getting a junk knockoff than the real one, I would recommend only buying from a reputable source if you haven't already done that.

I bought it from a member. Guess I can buy the test kit to make sure it’s accurate.

The one I bought for real sensor money was junk out of the box, it didn't even give a reading and it looked exactly like the real deal even the right markings on it.

The one I bought for real sensor money was junk out of the box, it didn't even give a reading and it looked exactly like the real deal even the right markings on it.

I wasn’t aware of that. It was only $40 and if it doesn’t work, I’ll track him down and :beatentodeath:. Thanks Matt!

I just went to Summit and got a real one, I wasn't too happy having to buy two sensors to get a good one, the first one of course was from Ebay but it was for the same money as the Summit one so I figured it was ok, I didn't even figure they were worth being knocked off.

I just went to Summit and got a real one, I wasn't too happy having to buy two sensors to get a good one, the first one of course was from Ebay but it was for the same money as the Summit one so I figured it was ok, I didn't even figure they were worth being knocked off.

C’mon man!! Ebay is junk. I’m sure not all but most are. I’ve learned my lesson a long time ago. Unless it says genuine, I don’t buy it. Literally bought less than 10 things from eBay in my lifetime.

Was yours not accurate or it didn’t work at all?

It didn't work at all as far as ethanol content, it was stuck at one value and the so was the temperature, I did buy it from a reputable dealer on Ebay though and it was said to be genuine, keep in mind that Summit Racing sells on Ebay as do many reputable shops

i have the pins for the ffs, if you want to make a new pigtail, but I do not have the maf side ones. Sorry.

Ok. No worries. Thanks for letting me know bastard!! I have an old knock sensor which might have the same pin. I’ll have to dig that up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back